Condo, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 7)
King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (2), Twin or Single Beds (1). The 3rd bedroom is a twin over queen bunk
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No pets - This is an HOA rule: No pets allowed for guests This is an HOA rule: No pets allowed for guests
No events - Quiet hours are from 10 pm to 8 amQuiet hours are from 10 pm to 8 am
No smoking - No smoking of any kind in the unit or the balconyNo smoking of any kind in the unit or the balcony
Max guests: 7
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - This is for the primary renter onlyThis is for the primary renter only
- Only two vehicles are allowed for each unit and both must be less than 20 ft. length. No trailers, RVs, campers or boats
- All parked vehicles must be registered with management-- make, model and license plate number. Unregistered vehicles may towed at owner's expense
- Violation of house rules may result in loss of damage deposit
About Sue Kinnamon
I live in the Front Range north of Denver. I use the 'Schussduck' as a vacation retreat-- a place to get away from it all. I love skiing, hiking, and fishing, all within easy reach of the condo.
Sue Kinnamon purchased this condo in 1991
Why Sue Kinnamon chose Silverthorne
I chose this condo because of its supurb view, its location in Wildernest, and the easy access to free public transportation to all Summit County ski areas.
What makes this condo unique
I love watching all the birds that come at our feeder on the balcony-- hummingbirds in the summer and blue jays in the winter. We even occasionally see a moose visiting the beaver pond just below our complex and a family of foxes visits often.