-3 BR, 2 BA, sleeps 7
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 7
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Swim club cards must be hung on the refrigerator when leaving so the next renter will have them. If they are not a $25.00 fee will be charged.
- No more than four single adults allowed.
- Only two cars allowed in the allotted parking spots at the Townhouse.
The space along with the view is beautiful! We had everything we could possibly need to make this our “home for the week”. The owners were super accommodating and easy to reach. We will definitely visit again! Thanks Balch’s!
We really enjoyed our stay here! There are beautiful views and lots of places to hike and spend time with nature. We hope to return.
Great condo with a great view
Very nice condo! We loved eating out on the deck with a great mountain view. Owners are very welcoming and available. Would stay here again!
Ice Castle Visit
The property was awesome. The owners made some great recommendations for restaurants and were very accommodating. Will definitely be back
The White Mountain region is teeming with activities for visitors of all ages and interests. The condo is easily accessible (walk or short drive) to an almost endless array of outdoor activities. For those outdoor enthusiasts, the White Mountain National Forest provides hiking, mountain biking, rock climbing, fishing, walking trails, sight seeing, horseback riding and kayaking.
In addition, the condo's recreation facility provides 5 pools (indoor and outdoor), jacuzzi, gym, tennis and basketball courts for those seeking traditional resort activities. For family fun, nearby N. Woodstock and Conway offer a number of theme parks, museums and other attractions. If it's relaxation you deserve, the condo is a stone's throw away from Lincoln's many shops and restaurants. Take a drive over the Kancamagus Highway - a National Scenic Highway - to N. Conway for even more shopping options.
Jeff & Dorie Balch