Condo, 2 Bedrooms + King, Queen, Twin, 1.5 Baths, (Sleeps 4-6) 1290 Square Feet
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- No Boats or trailers of any kind without prior approval by Four Winds office No towels on balcony railings and no smoking on the balcony (assn rules)
- Guests are required to start all laundry or opt to pay $20 per load in addition to standard cleaning fee. No eating in Bedrooms.
- We request that you do not set the AC lower than 72 degrees
Cleaned with disinfectant
Enhanced cleaning practices
Amazing property. Great location and easy walk to pristine, low-crowd beach. Unit is perfectly stocked, beds are very comfortable, and view of ocean is a dream (especially from master bedroom). Owners are fantastic and made the trip for our family of teenagers special and memorable. Hope to come back again soon
Thank you!! We are glad you enjoyed. Mary and John
Very Nice Condo Unit
All expectations met and had a wonderful stay.
Thank you for being five star guest!! Much appreciated! Mary and John
Beautiful and comfortable stay
Everything that mattered to us, comfortable beds and cleanliness, was provided here. The owners were super responsive. Because of Covid19, we didn’t know until the last minute if the governor would reopen rentals... we felt very assured that we would be refunded should we not be able to come. Being the first people to stay in the unit in over 2 months we had a slight plumbing issue. Called the owner and they, along with a plumber, had it fixed within just a few hours. We appreciated the attentiveness and the friendliness of the owner.
We would absolutely stay here again. Very comfortable condo.
Thank you. You were an exceptional guest and we appreciate that you stuck with the reservation right up to the end!! We hope you will come stay again. Mary and John
Thank you! You were a great guest!!
Very clean and affordable condo. The heated pool was a very nice amenity.
Thank you so much and you were a GREAT guest. We hope you can come back again! Mary and John.
Located within 15 minutes of the historic district of St. Augustine. Very safe location on south end of St. Johns county 2 miles south of SR 206.
Mary or John McAlpine
About Mary or John McAlpine
We live in St. John's County and we are "hands on" owners who self-manage the property.
Mary or John McAlpine purchased this Townhome in 2006