Oscillating fan, dresser, full closet in bedroom 1. Ceiling fan above second bed.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Guests MUST tell us if they are bringing petsGuests MUST tell us if they are bringing pets
No smoking - Smoking is allowed outside.Smoking is allowed outside.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- You MUST tell us if you are bringing pets. Pets are not allowed on any furniture. Pets must be kenneled if left alone in the guesthouse.
- Smoking is NOT allowed inside the guesthouse. You may only smoke outside on the deck or in the parking area.
We are located on a bluff overlooking the Mississippi River only 1.5 miles from downtown. Hannibal offers many attractions and sight seeing opportunities. There are many Mark Twain attractions very close to the guesthouse, including, but not limited to, the Mark Twain Museum, The Lighthouse, Mark Twain Cave and Winery and Molly Brown's House. Many festivals are held in Hannibal's historic downtown. There are plenty of restaurants and pubs for your dining pleasure.
We are a retired couple. Ted is from Tennessee and graduated for University of Tennessee in Engineering. Carol graduated from Bowling Green in Education. We lived in Ohio until 21 years ago when we moved to Missouri. We have 2 grown children and 3 grandchildren. We love to boat and camp. Both of us are reading enthusiasts. We enjoy a good bottle of red wine sitting on the Patio or in the sunroom watching the river traffic.
Why Carol chose Hannibal
We bought this property because of the unique private location and the magnificent river view. Our children are grown so the house fit us as a retired couple.
What makes this Guest House unique
Location, location, location! So close to downtown and all the attractions. And of course, the VIEW! You won't get this river view just anywhere. It's one of the best in town.