At the entrance of the Ouzoum and Ossau valleys, between Pau and Lourdes, this renovated barn is ideal for a quiet stay in the countryside where you can enjoy your meal under a covered terrace facing the mountains .
The surrounding valleys will be the starting point for your hiking or mountain biking and winter sports in the resorts of Gourette, Artouste, Val d Azun (skiing, snowshoeing, sledding ..).
The wild rivers will offer you beautiful rafting, canyoning or kayaking and will delight trout fishing enthusiasts.
For cycling enthusiasts the mythical passes of the Tour de France, Col du Soulor, Col d'Aubisque, Col du Tourmalet are waiting for you!
Nearby you can visit: the Asson Zoo (5min), the Bétharram Caves (15min), the city of Lourdes and Sanctuary (20min), the Château de Pau (30min), The Artouste train (45min) and you can reach Spain by the Col du Pourtalet 50 min.
Laurent the owner will be delighted to make you discover his farm located at 300m of the lodging and you will be able to taste its farm products, to ride you in ponies ...
This 78 m² cottage is composed of:
- Room to live stay living room with opened kitchen of 35m ²
- A covered terrace of 18m²
- 1 bedroom with 1 bed of 140
- 1 bedroom with 1 double bed 140 and 1 single bed 90
- 1 bathroom with balneo shower, wc,
- 1 covered shelter of 25m ² on the ground floor
- Garden park with games for children (swing, slide, trampoline, hut ..) 4000m²
The accommodation is independent and without vis-à-vis.
It is located upstairs and is accessed by a staircase leading to the terrace.
The garden park will be shared with the owner.