Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
House, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2.5 Baths, (Sleeps 8-10)
Queen size Beds (3), Baby Cribs (2) (pack and play), Sleep Sofa (1), Bunk Beds (1)
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 60 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - We have toys, 2 cribs and 2 high chairs. We have toys, 2 cribs and 2 high chairs.
Pets allowed - approved dogs in the summer season onlyapproved dogs in the summer season only
No events - Gatherings are limited to 10 individuals.Gatherings are limited to 10 individuals.
Max guests: 10
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Rentals prior to Dec. 18 may not include individuals from more than one household per county regulations. This order may be extended.
- Renter agrees to cancel rental if anyone in the party becomes ill with COVID-19, and to notify owner if anyone becomes ill during their stay.
- Renter agrees to comply with trash and recycling system and to maintain the property in good condition. Renter agrees to abide by hot tub quiet hours
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Follows industry health association: null
Ice rink close by; Speakeasy Theater one block away: Carter Park one block away
About Connie Esch
My sister and I own this property. Our parents purchased the historic house on the west end of the lot in 1970, the year the Breckenridge ski area started expanding. The rental home was built later to accommodate our growing family. We remain seriously addicted skiers and backcountry travelers, and big fans of Breckenridge.
Connie Esch purchased this house in 1983
Why Connie Esch chose Historic District
We love the town of Breckenridge for its many varied activities, and we love the ski area because it is so versatile and easy to navigate. We think our home is in a perfect location.
What makes this house unique
We love our home and we hope you will too! It is comfortable and easy to relax in. We have filled it with things that we know make a ski vacation work. It is removed from the bustle of the condo villages, yet close to activities for everyone. The proximity to the shuttle makes it easy for the teens to sleep in and meet us when they are ready. Our fenced backyard provides a safe place for the little ones to dig and tunnel in the snow.