Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
2 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 6.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 60 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- A fee of 60€ must be paid to the Agent upon arrival at the Villa for cleaning and laundry.
- Please respect the neighbours at all times and keep noise to a reasonable level. Failure to do so may lead to exclusion from the Villa without refund.
- The Owner does not except liability for any injury howsoever caused as a result of the use of the property, facilities and pool.
Torrevieja is 28 miles south of Alicante on the Costa Blanca with it's fine sandy beaches and crystal clear waters, here you can enjoy over 300 days of sunshine a year. Torrevieja is a typical Spanish town with it's street markets, and plenty of cafes, bars and restaurants to suit every taste. For recreation, relaxation and amusement, amongst many other things, the town has one of the best yacht clubs in spain plus all water sports, 4 championship golf courses within 30 mins drive, a number of go-kart tracks, water park, ten pin bowling, multiscreen cinema and 2 salt lake lagoons which have been turned into nature reserves.
La Mata which is within walking distance along the sandy beach, is a typical Spanish village with an excellent street market every Wednesday morning and also lots of fantastic restaurants, bars and shops.
Other Activities: water park, go-karts, ten pin bowling, zoo, cinema