ED Refnr. 862 373
Störshirten is a small hamlet above Hauptwil and Bischofszell. Our country reaches down to the five ponds of Hauptwil. The apartment is on the ground floor of our 200 year old farmhouse. A varied landscape ideal for hiking u. Cycling a. Nearby (15 km) Lake Constance are located u. Appenzellerland for excursions. Cozy apartment with room, Radio u. TV; small, well-equipped kitchen. Doppelzi. with cot, 3 bed rooms (bunk beds). Patio with barbecue.
Dog on request CHF 10.00
Company bookings (fitters) not desired.
Offers and assistance in the yard
We own a farm shop and offer specialties such as jam, syrup, potatoes, vegetables and berries.
We offer rural tourism. Our animals can be visited during the lease.
For children we offer the following:
Playground in the yard and nearby
1 Baby Cot Free
On our farm we have a dog, two cats, chickens and rabbits.
Pick-up and delivery service
From Bischofszell station we offer pick-up and delivery services.
- Local tax / tourism tax: No city tax / tourism tax (obligatory).
- Final cleaning: once per object costs in the amount of 60 CHF (compulsory).
- Towels: per object and day included in the price (compulsory).
- Bed linen: included in the price per object per day (compulsory).
- Parking: per object and day included in the price.
- Electricity: included in the price per object per day.
- Pet: per animal per week costs of 10 CHF (compulsory).
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1