2BR/1BA Oceanfront Cottage
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Stairs to the beach have a gate & fence.Stairs to the beach have a gate & fence.
Max guests: 4
- Linens are NOT included unless prior arrangements are made with owners.
- Guests are expected to leave the cottage in clean and tidy condition. Cleaning service can be arranged at additional cost if requested in advance.
- Completion of a short-term lease is required to complete the reservation process.
If you’re looking for a place to relax on vacation, this is it! It’s a perfect location with both Ellsworth and Bar Harbor nearby. You can stay as busy as you’d like or prop your feet up out on the deck and enjoy the quiet.
The cottage is well stocked with all the essentials, it’s cozy and charming. We enjoyed our stay. Pat and Bob Banach were a pleasure, they make it easy to love their cottage!
This is our 5th year of coming to the area. We generally stay in Bar Harbor, but were looking for a place away from the crowds yet close enough to enjoy Acadia National Park. It was so peaceful to come here after a busy day and just relax! The wood burning stove kept the chill away while enjoying the secluded views of the water only footsteps away! Thank you for the memories!
Nice summer house at great location
Reasonable price for Acadia park. Very nice view to sunrise and sea bay.
Wonderful place to stay
Property was as described. It is a lovely little cottage and very peaceful. Owners were prompt in responding to questions. We would love to stay again in the future!
What a wonderful place to unwind and spend time together as a family!
Other Activities: kayaking; short drive to Acadia National Park
Robert and Patricia Banach
- english, reading knowledge of French
About Robert and Patricia Banach
Bob and Pat are recently retired. We enjoy sharing our special place in Maine with guests.
Robert and Patricia Banach purchased this Cottage in 1987
Why Robert and Patricia Banach chose Trenton
We love the peace and quiet on our 200 feet of private beach. We love the view across the bay to the mountains of Acadia National Park.We love watching the sunrise from the sun porch and the moon on the water at night. And we love watching to see a glimpse of seals in the bay.