Across from Beach,1 Bdrm, perfect for 2 adults + 2 minors; 20-50% discounts
Romantic Master Bedroom w ocean view
Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (2). This cottage is not suitable for four adults. It is suitable for a single, couple or a family with minor children under 16 years old.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Maximum 2 children. Perfect for young families.Maximum 2 children. Perfect for young families.
No pets - I am sorry we cannot accommodate pets.I am sorry we cannot accommodate pets.
No parties/events - No parties or events allowed on the property.No parties or events allowed on the property.
No smoking - No smoking anywhere on the property. No smoking anywhere on the property.
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 2 adults) - 2 adults and 2 minors2 adults and 2 minors
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Perfect romantic getaway for two! Person booking must be at least 25 yrs of age. Not suitable for more than 2 adults + 2 minors, not for groups.
- Reservation not accepted by owner until adult guests provide photo of govt ID and complete owner's rental agreement to be emailed after booking.
- $225 cleaning fee. 12% Laguna bed tax. 3% surcharge on total for international cc bookings.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Follows regional health guidelines: null
The last week of June to Labor Day there is a free trolley that takes you to town, and passes by every 30 min til 11PM. Pick it up right across on Coast Hwy, so fun. Take it to the Village, the summer Sawdust Festival, and Art shows. Also, our location provides walking proximity to Laguna's famous art gallerys, fantastic restaurants, and shopping. Dive shop w/ wet suits, fins and other supplies one door away. Supermarket w/ Starbucks one block. 30 min N to Disneyland, 40 min S to Legoland, 90 min to San Diego, Zoo, Sea World and more. Crystal Cove Historical restored shacks and restaurant 3 min, Pelican Hill resort and golf 7 min. Great mall upscale shopping in Fashion Island (15 min) and So Coast Plaza (25 min). SOME MAY BE CLOSED DUE TO COVID-19.
Our property is 1 of 36 PERMITTED short term rentals in all of Laguna Beach. The City is aggressively shutting down non permitted short term rentals. We can guarantee we will be open for you when you arrive.
We (Art and Gerri) have lovingly restored our 1920s family business LagunaBeachCharmers, both our one bdrm cottage and our two bdrm cottage. Our two cottages are always a work in progress. We love to restore older homes and have done so in our home town of Glendale, CA, as an avocation as well as a business. It is our mission to preserve the Southern California architecture of the past. Here in Laguna Beach, we have restored one of the last remaining original beach cottages. Gerri is a graduate of UCLA and a former elementary school teacher. For the past 48 years, I have been a real estate broker with my own boutique real estate company and Art is our property manager and manages our investments, as well as working on his hobby, restoring 1950s vintage cars. Art has worn many hats as he is retired from the LAPD and also a retired General Contractor. Along with our four adult children, four grandchildren and our friends, we have enjoyed many days at our beach house and feel very fortunate to have such a special vacation home. For our many guests, new and returning, we are happy to provide a special vacation escape away from home. Thank you for considering our family business LagunaBeachCharmers our Laguna Beach vacation rental since 1998 Art and Gerri Cragnotti
Gerri purchased this Cottage in 1988
Why Gerri chose Laguna Beach
We were fortunate to find a fantastic coastal vacation home location on the renowned California Riviera. We have specactular close in, panoramic ocean views combined with adjacent beach access as well as walkability to the charming Laguna Village. We have traveled to many coastal areas throughout the world including southern Spain, a dozen visits to Italy, Sicily, Gibraltar, Croatia, French Riviera, South American Atlantic and north Africa, Western Spain and France along the Atlantic as well as up and down the California Coast, Oregon Coast, East Coast and Mexican Riviera. Whenever we are home here in our vacation spot of Laguna Beach, we marvel how this spot is one of the most spectacular we have seen in the world, if not THE MOST SPECTACULAR place on earth. Yet, Laguna Beach remains a small beach town...but with sophisticated restaurants and amenities. One can relax in quiet serenity or find stimulating activity and entertainment all minutes away. Check out our family business lagunabeachcharmers for more recent reviews and special rates.
What makes this Cottage unique
* We have operated our two vacation rentals since 1998. We are a city permit in good standing with the city since 2003. Be aware that unpermitted short term lodgings are being vigorously pursued by the City of Laguna Beach to stop operating. With us, your “LagunaBeachCharmers” vacation rental is guaranteed to be available when you arrive. Our LagunaBeachCharmers offer awesome sweeping close-in ocean views as well as a premier location surrounded by private upscale Laguna Beach $5-25M coastal residences. We are an easy walk past 10 homes to three spectacular sandy cove beaches, as well as a seven block walk to the charming Laguna Village. A short 8-door stroll to Heisler Park provides awesome vistas along pathways above the beaches of the Pacific below. Heisler Park takes you to town, Las Brisas restaurant patio overlooking the Pacific...enjoy yummy chips and appetizers, and, if you so desire, a myriad of enticing margaritas...and then you have just a short walk home! Our cottages are fantastic and convenient in a serene ocean view setting. We are a stones throw to a burger stand, a block to a supermarket, mailbox store, gourmet dinner house, magnificent authentic tacos and Mexican food, coffee house and other. Located a 2-7 min drive to Crystal Cove State Park, Newport Coast (Mastros, Trader Joe’s, The Beachcomber), Newport Beach and Pelican Hill, one can experience many delights of being surrounded by some of the most expenseive real estate in the world. Hotel rooms in nearby resorts range from $500-1000+ per nite, and are one room. Our cottages are half those prices and are 3-4 rooms each, like a small house. Combined with nice furnishings appropriate to the cottage style, not cast offs /garage sale pick ups common to many vacation rentals. We provide an alternate to dining out each meal by providing upscale granite kitchens w/ al fresco dining patios (the “best table” in LB!) for stay-in.