Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
The appartement has one sleeping-room for 2 persons. Additinal bed or baby cot is available. There are two further bedrooms with double beds. (16,00 Euro each per night.) It is also possible to rent one additional bathroom (shower and toilet) and a second kitchen. (5,00 Euro each per night. Washing of clothes is possible by ownerś washing service. One time washing is 5,00 Euro extra. WLAN is possible, but very slow in our area. (Sorry)
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 18
- Der landwirtschaftliche Betrieb birgt auch Gefahren, besonders für unbeaufsichtigte Kinder. Stall, Heuboden und Garage sind kein Spielplatz!
- Maschinen und Geräte auf dem Hof dürfen nicht als Spielzeug benutzt werden! Der Hof ist unser Arbeitsplatz, wir bitten um Rücksicht darauf.
- Bitte nehmen Sie Rücksicht auf weitere Bewohner und Tiere des Hofes und beaufsichtigen Sie stets Ihre Kinder. .
For many people Ibach is one of the most beautiful highland valleys of the Black Forest and it is situated between the spa town of Todtmoos and St. Blasien at the altitude of 950 - 1200 m ( 2950 - 3700 ft ). Ibach is characterised by its unique and unspoilt nature and is host to many rare plants and animals. The small valley has about 420 inhabitants. You can go shopping in St. Blasien and Todtmoos and you also have the chance to go by bus and train with your guest-card free (Konus-Gästekarte). In the surrounding region you can go to swim, to concerts and many other leisure-time activities.
Other Activities: Nordic-walking
Ski: Ibach has a lot of different activities in wintertime. You can use the nice, new signed slopes around the Ibach valley or you can ski at our lovely skilift with the whole familiy. Or you can have a nice walk in wintertime over the well done ways through the snow. If you want to learn to ski, the ski club of Ibach has different dates to educate you. Further information you can get at our house.
- english, german, italian