Escape your everyday and explore Great Falls, Montana from this 3-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental! Located walking distance from downtown and under 1.5 miles from the Missouri River, up to 10 guests can enjoy an ideal destination for shopping, dining, outdoor adventures, and more while staying at this home. Visit the C.M. Russell Museum next door, ski at Showdown Mountain, reel in your catch of the day in the river, then return to relax on the furnished porch or private backyard.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed, Twin Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed, Twin Bed | Additional Sleeping: 2 Cots
After your daily adventures, a well-appointed interior with tasteful furnishings and decor invites you to enjoy some leisure time. The vaulted ceilings and large windows provide a bright and spacious feel in the main living area.
Host afternoon barbecues utilizing the gas grill on the furnished front porch, then let the kids burn off some energy on the backyard playset. If it’s too chilly for a cookout, head inside to whip up a masterpiece in the updated, fully equipped kitchen featuring an island counter and stainless steel appliances including a double oven.
Unwind on the couches in the living room and watch favorite movies by the fireplace until you’re tired enough to retreat to your choice of 3 bedrooms. This home offers ideal arrangements for the whole family, a bathroom with a dual-sink vanity and indoor spa, a large walk-in closet, and more.
This home is about a mile from the heart of downtown Great Falls, hosting a variety of local bars, gourmet restaurants, and shops for you to select the perfect souvenir.
Both art lovers and history buffs will want to visit the C.M. Russell Museum, showcasing a large collection of work by the renowned Western artist, located right behind your home-away-from-home.
Calling all anglers! This house is minutes from the Missouri River, filled with plenty of trout to reel in and feed the group throughout your stay!
In winter, hit the slopes at Showdown Mountain nestled in the Lewis and Clark National Forest just over an hour away. Afterward, soothe sore muscles in White Sulphur Springs, a mineralized hot spring just 30 minutes from the ski resort
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen TV cable TV in living room and master bedroom, play structure, gas grill, gas fireplace, DVD player, indoor spa tub in the master bedroom, in-unit laundry machines, free WiFi, fenced yard and more!
- Fantastic Great Falls location! Easy access to Giant Springs State Park, Charles Russell Museum, Lewis and Clark Interpretive Center, restaurants, shopping, and more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Great Falls International Airport (~6.5 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note that the lower level unit of this home is being rented out on a monthly basis, so there may be other guests on the property during your stay in this upper-level unit