Condo, 1 Bedroom + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 5)
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 5
- Please fill out guest information card at guard stand for your security and safety during your stay. Mahalo
- Do not leave groceries, open and unopened when checking out. An extra cleaning fee of $25 will be charged. Mahalo.
- Please ensure lanai sliding door is closed when air conditioner is operating. This will help efficiency and prevent mold and 30 day minimum. Mahalo.
Very convenient place
Thank you for staying with us. And appreciate your review and glad your family enjoyed the time in Waikiki!
Perfect location and property manager communicated very well. Minor issue regarding a musty smell from the kitchen cupboard. Central location a tourist to find anything he needs, from food truck, public transport etc.
Thank you for staying with us! And appreciate the kind words on our property manager. We apologize for any smell that was evident and took immediate action to make any corrections needed in our cleaning. Happy New Year!
Great place to stay in Waikiki
Great location on Waikiki. Brad answered questions promptly. Security staff were excellent.
Appreciate the kind words Ooi. We always hope to make our guests feel at home, comfortable, safe and secure.
Location! Location! Location! This place is close to everything from the beach, shops, and restaurants. The owner is awesome and quick to respond to any needs I had.
Mahalo Thyna! So glad you enjoyed your stay.
Great stay in a great location!
The apartment was great. I had my family of 5 there and the space was just enough. We couldn't ask for a better location...5 min walk to the beach and all the best restaurants!
Only "complaint," if you could call it that, was there were a few ants, but nothing too crazy.
Would highly recommend this place!
Thank you and very glad you and your family enjoyed staying with us! Really appreciate the comments, and we take this very seriously. This is a first for us, and will be a last time. Our building management has an excellent prevention program and we have taken immediate action to ensure the cleanliness of the condo. Again, thanks for staying with us! Brad
About Brad Gee
Live in California, family loves the beach life style.
Brad Gee purchased this Condo in 2002
Why Brad Gee chose Waikiki
Great all year weather, local friends, surfing year round, close to everything, the staff on site is number one.
What makes this Condo unique
Feel safe and secure, quiet, great neighbors, close to beach. Aloha Spirit