Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Chalet, 5 Bedrooms + Pull out bed(s), 3 Baths, (Sleeps 14-16)
Queen Bed (2); Full Beds (3), Twin or Single twin Beds (6) Sleep total of 16 people.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No pets - Only by owner's special permission with a feeOnly by owner's special permission with a fee
Events allowed - No loud music / noise outside the house after 9pmNo loud music / noise outside the house after 9pm
Max guests: 16
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- No Back to Back Booking on Sundays due to cleaning schedule. Day time visitors > 5 requires advance notice and approval. Must put garbage inside bins.
- Do not use other electric device (s.a. hair dryer) in the bathroom when Jacuzzi is running which may cause short fuse.
- Please keep noise inside the house in respect to our neighbors. Please don't move room furnitures out of their places. It may cost $ to move it back.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
The Chalet Offers Magnificent views in a peaceful setting, Ideal environment to relax or entertain, Open, safe environment for children to play, Short 100 Yard walk to Whaley Lake shore, Wood burning fire (one duraflame log supplied), Use of 2 three person canoes, ideal for beginners or experienced paddlers, Use of 2 fishing poles with lures 15 minute drive to Metro-North Railroad (nearest station is Patterson, NY), Surrounding attractions, Whaley Lake Marina offers row-boat and canoe hire and, the lake is well known for its excellent Bass fishing, Many nearby attractions include Wineries, Golf Courses, Golf Driving Range, Thunder Ridge Ski slope, hiking trails, (Appalachian trail), Antique shopping, flea market, and more.
Why Connie Guo & David Shaffer chose Holmes
Peaceful and Serene are the two words to describe the feelings once you enter the Chalet...We fell in love with it at first sight! It has beautiful countryside setting, water access, and enough interesting things to do in the area for exploration and entertaining. The house feels so airy and spacious that you'll also enjoy staying inside just doing nothing.