House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
- english, spanish
About Tony Chapman
call property manager tony at 3234491391
Why Tony Chapman chose Primera Sección (San Felipe)
gated secured private community
Pool / Spa
Max guests: 6
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
I would highly recommend for anyone who is interested in visiting San felipe,to saty in Playa del Oro, not only was it safe, but the house we stayed in was better that some of the beach houses I've rented in Ventura. We never encounter any problems with authority or the people that live in the town. We found many Candians that live in Sanfelipe. They told us they were very happy, and they have bought property there. The house we rented was very clean and very up todate. We were afraid because of all the bad media that mexico has been getting,due to the drug cartel, but we found it to be safe and we will difffentaly be returning and staying at Playa del Oro, SanFelipe.
Thanks Sandy! We're so happy you enjoyed your stay and look forward to renting to you again!
We enjoyed our stay at Casa de Irvine, the home had everything you could ever need. Great view from deck and roof top patio(amazing sunrises and sunsets).
Home was very clean and the Irvines were very helpful. Thanks for recommending Pablo our fishing trip was great. Hope to meet you sometime when we are down again.
Kelly & Bernadette, Thank you, I'm so happy to hear you had a wonderful time! We love spending time at our home and enjoying the views and it's always nice to hear others do too! Glad to hear the fishing was a success too - we always catch more than enough! Hope to meet you when you're down sometime!
* Swimming (pool or beach)
* Championship golf course overlooking the Sea of Cortez about 1 mile away (or try your hand at the sand golf course for free!)
* Walk to the Sea of Cortez with it's private beautiful white pristine beaches, collect sea shells and all other beach activities,
* The town of San Felipe is about 10 min away and there you can enjoy beach activities and beach rentals (banana boat rides!), kayaking, fishing (or as we say 'catching' - we can recommend Pablo to take youfishing!) great restaurants, ATV rentals - many sand/dirt trails to ride, nightlife/night clubs,shopping, great restaurants and much more.
* Rent or bring your own ATV or dune buggy, you'll have miles of beaches and trails right from our private beach in the development!
* Many great local restaurants (I'll be happy to give recommendations!)with activities such as Karaoke, Name that Tune, etc.
* San Felipe has an international airport
* I have many more photos, just ask if you'd like to see more!