Your Great Falls adventure begins when you stay at this newly renovated 1-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental cottage. Up to 4 guests will enjoy the central location in town, with easy access to local restaurants and shops. Great Falls is full of rich traditions, history, and plenty of outdoor adventure for you to explore. Relax among all the amenities and comforts of home or cherish a refreshing breeze on the deck as dinner sizzles on the grill. You'll settle right in and feel immediately at home!
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa | Additional Sleeping: Cot
Step inside this quaint cottage to unpack and settle in for your stay! With all the comforts and amenities of home, you’re sure to unwind the second your foot crosses the threshold.
Kick back and relax on the leather sofa as a movie plays on the flat-screen cable TV. An open floor plan connects the kitchen and living areas, making it easy to mix and mingle as dinner cooks.
The fully equipped kitchen features everything you’ll need to enjoy cooking at home during your trip. With updated appliances and ample counter space, your companions are sure to extend a helping hand! Bartop stools provide seating for 3.
After dinner, make your way out to the deck for an evening nightcap before heading to bed for the night!
Centrally located in Great Falls, you’ll have access to endless activities to stay entertained during your vacation. Spend some time in town to peruse the local restaurants and find a souvenir at one of the unique shops.
Outdoor enthusiasts will be thrilled, as Great Falls boasts over 57 parks and 40 miles of trails along the Missouri River. Rent a bike or simply stroll along the water’s edge to soak up the scenic view. There’s plenty of opportunities for hiking, mountain biking, skiing, and snowmobiling as well, just to name a few activities!
Golfers can choose from 2 courses to spend a day on the green, and baseball fans can head to Centene Stadium for a Great Falls Voyagers game.
You’ll want to keep an eye on the calendar, as Great Falls is brimming with cultural events and festivals such as the Montana State Fair, Western Art Week, Ice Breaker Road Race, and so much more!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, gas grill, deck, on-site parking, and more
- Central Great Falls location near all the excellent restaurants and shopping in town, offering access to numerous outdoor adventures including hiking, mountain biking, skiing, golf, and more
- Nearest commercial airport: Great Falls International Airport - 2800 Terminal Dr, Great Falls, MT 59404, (~7 miles)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $25 per stay fee (max 2 medium or small dogs)
- Note that 2 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedroom, but the addition of 2 guests on the sleeper sofa and cot is permitted (please inquire with Evolve)
- No events, parties or gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in