2 Villa Condomaniums, 2 Attached Bathrooms, Varander & Balcony with Garden view
- english, german, Singhala
About Upul Weligamage
*** ARUOBOWAN *** I welcome you, you are just a click away from a great stay at great place with a super Team. I enjoy to meet people with different life, social and cultural experience. I do Speak 3 languages such as English, German and Sinhgala. I have been in Europe for 8+ years and graduated in Germany. It is my responsibility to make your stay at my place unforgettable
Upul Weligamage purchased this Villa in 2014
Why Upul Weligamage chose Koggala
This Property I got passed form my parents and I have Built it up to current Stranded and this is the place where I grew up.
What makes this Villa unique
The colonial Era Arched Fronts and Entryway with the scenic view from the 60 feet long Veranda and open Air Balcony to the Green Garden with young coconut palms, colorful Orchid varieties and two Lotus Ponds will make the property a Unique in the Area.
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
• Koggala Lake - 1 min walk
• Martin Wickramsinghe Folk Museum - 2.7 mi / 4.4 km
• Mihiripenna Beach - 3.7 mi / 6 km
• Unawatuna Beach - 5.3 mi / 8.5 km
• Yatagala Raja Maha Viharaya - 6.5 mi / 10.4 km
• Handunugoda Tea Museum - 6.5 mi / 10.5 km
• Jungle Beach - 7.6 mi / 12.2 km
• Japanese Peace Pagoda - 7.8 mi / 12.5 km
• Galle Harbour - 8 mi / 12.8 km
• Galle International Cricket Stadium - 9.2 mi / 14.8 km
• Galle Fort - 9.2 mi / 14.8 km